Monday, May 10, 2010

My Wifes First Lesbian Surprise

# NAFSA2010 Tweet Up x2

Those of you attending the upcoming NAFSA 2010 annual conference in Kansas City and are interested in attending the #NAFSA2010 Tweet Ups here are the details:

Tuesday, June 1, 2010
3:00pm-4:00pm
EA Networking Center, Kansas City Convention Center

Thursday, June 3, 2010
5:00pm-6:00pm
EA Networking Center, Kansas City Convention Center

I won't be able to attend the first Tweet Up as I'm a late addition to the "The U.S. Army Approach to Exchanges: A Dialogue with Colonel Steven Boylan" session which overlaps the time.  More on this session in a later post.  I do plan to attend the second Tweet Up and hope to meet many new people in person that I have connected with online.

There are many ways for conference attendees to network and you can learn more about these networking opportunities here .

Photo credit:   Webtreats

0 comments:

Post a Comment