Friday, March 11, 2011

Inurl:view/view.shtml Axis

WYBZYKAĆ Let's not ....

began his professional career at age 16. Modeling, sales, supervisor, some parents in business, tourism, holiday work, and finally his own business. With the development opportunities offered by the big city and Krakow, foreign language skills, impeccable appearance, and this very fashionable today, innate charisma, quickly worked out the system. In other words, I am unaware of contemporary art of life meteoric rise to the levels of the rat race in the media or corporate world, brutal reality of systems and układzików. "Ha, ha!" Piece of cake! "- I thought then. I'd probably just stuck in this race for ... money? Fame? The great wardrobe of shoes? Casual sex? Deaf motherhood?
Fortunately, I woke up in time. After 12 years in the corporate career, when I achieved everything I wished for - a house, car, independence, career, and my daughter's life that everyone dreams of - I realized how much I lose. Here are some winter day, snow fell, which plied the road, halted business, closed schools. On that day, recalled casting daughters, business meetings .... and had formed a snowman with her daughter.
On the occasion of the fun, I found out what he really likes my child and what it is ...., that I did not like his school, full of rich kids that do not want to be a famous singer and that he prefers the flavor of yogurt peach and trips to the seaside.
And I what I like? Nobody I ever asked for is not. My mother was always busy, and my dad had nothing to say. Today I live
the sea. I sold my shoes, bags and dreams of a big plastic world to admire the sunsets over the sea with my 7-year-old daughter. And we like the most fun stalking! I can not
and I am a messy cook. For breakfast, I write poetry and is still going crazy at the mall.
If you ask where I keep the sugar, I will answer - "In the medicine cabinet in the wilderness after the cocoa with the word SALT." But you know ... I have a wonderful child, and every day I'm learning how to be a mom.
What the mother in Poland can not afford, it is being a mom. Politicians so much lament the mass divorces, but nobody seems to realize the actual reasons. Added to this are sick manipulations of mass culture, the cult of independent women, I'm super lonely to careers in large companies, their own business and to the students ....
The truth is that you can not simultaneously be a super mom, super wife and super karierowiczką. While we do not have, or realistically looking at the world partner that can help us to combine a career with motherhood, and he embraces the case in the family finances. I know, I've tried. When sales reveled in the company and daughter were malnourished, and landed in the hospital. And even if I found a super-nannies, does in fact the cause of the queue numbers and success, he wants to play and give the world the joy of motherhood to strangers? A few years ago I would say "I do not believe it." Today, I love being a mum and wait for my country to offer me a real career development opportunities, tailored to the needs of my child and my little family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment