Friday, March 18, 2011

What To Invest 1000 Dollars

Czerwonoarmista Ivan, and the last of a railway wagon ...

... or Tuskulańskich estate resources.

One of the manifestations of magic, which I experience in a place which he has created, and physically and in my own head, is the incredible ability of this place to meet my wishes. Two barns, garage, attic and several business premises, can be compared to creations of another world that spit out of their items needed for a fairytale table, what it covers itself. The mystery of it all lies in the fact that not only my peasant and his family, bringing together different, in that strange items from generations, but also the previous owner of the house, they did not have the heart to dispose of unneeded anymore furniture and objects. Previous właściciciel left us not only to things yet to historic owner (incidentally, died in the late 60's and 70's, the owner of the post-war visit us here sometimes, seeing how we look His gospodarstewm), but also equipment and items for his store miraculously gained in the years of communism, where each thing was a rarity. In such a rarity, to say the flap of the cargo hold of a railway carriage, I came across in a huge barn, and I used the next dekorku in my house.


But about it later. Let me tell you more about this magic, which I experience every day.

When I need to use an object, and I know that I have it in stock, it is your wish loud and it turns out that we have him in the barn, garage, futrowni, in the stable, in the attic. So it was with pirografem, the skalniak car, a lantern and a lot of other details. For this reason, almost every day I live in Tuskulum adventure.

one summer day last year, worried and intrigued and slightly offended, why peasant reigns over our resources and the farm, and I did, I decided to zwizytować every angle. In addition to previously unknown to me rooms (?) I came across a guard czerwonoarmistę Ivan. I sat down at some time not unpacked 10 years old box and took it as a sign. Not all the mysteries it is to be disclosed immediately. You have to leave yourself a margin of mystery, so every day is a surprise Tuskulum.



In January we were renovated bedroom. I had no idea at the cabinet under the TV. I did not know where to accommodate items of discarded drawers chipboard, which did not fit into the character of the room. As I walked from corner to corner, I remembered an old, ruin Nineteenth-century chest of drawers, which was the original furnishings of the house. Using the temporary thaw, I was able to within a few days to clean this piece of furniture. I have a reluctance to take pictures to objects found in their original condition, so the first photo shows the piece of furniture already cleaned, but before painting.


and chest of drawers in place

We have serious problems with finishes. Furniture is devoid of most of the hardware at the handles of drawers. Of course, we say that we can find similar on any stock market, but knowing us, quickly forget about this niedoróbce and take care of a new project. Our entire house shows together, as we call it "punk imperfection" :-)

After installing the drawers in the room, I began to wonder about the empty space above the TV and a decor that would fit the character of this nineteenth-century chest of drawers.

When the gnat as a magpie, with open-faced moaning seemed self-fascination, combined with a slight jealousy over dekorkiem in Magody , who also used to decorate shoes hoof wall, peasant popukał his forehead and said, "yet the whole basket of such hoof is in futrowni!
Futrownia-utility room, equivalent to the-fed-cow barn, which is located within a residential home. In an age (the interwar period) the room was very modern with running water, feed hoppers Stoneware, Boleslawiec and metal production drinker. The name "futrownia" comes from the fact that the previous owner used this room as a warehouse and kept it karma for the nutria, which have kept. We took over their names.


futrowni pulled from the hooves, cleaned, and made my way plakierowałam in search of some unique boards, to which I could fix it. In one of the barns, I came across the already mentioned above, three valves on the cargo hold of a railway carriage. On what the hell was the predecessor of the cars need flaps? After a while we came to the conclusion that not the same flap he meant, but about the hinges, since exactly the same hinges are at the door of the barn.

use hinges for barns.



pictures at high resolution, visible details when clicked.


Dumplings in context. In my opinion, fit the nature of the dresser.


not always holding himself immediately spits out the items needed. Sometimes you have to place your order. We are now waiting until it reveals a cast-iron plate from the oven, because we intend this spring to put a brick smokehouse with grill and a kitchen to cook food over a fire in the warm summer days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment