Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cloridrato De Sibutramina In

murder with the consumption of Tuskulum. When the dog dies

It was difficult for me to go over death Triss the agenda. Somehow it all happen suddenly and unexpectedly. I thought it was a good moment to after all this, go to Wroclaw, a little break, take a head on something else, to meet with the family I have not seen, pozałatwiać outstanding issues.
day before my departure, Fiona discovered in our family skalniaku hummingbird. The tragic events that took place later, may be the consequence of previous decisions, you see ...

Last Sunday, we were on the Fiona Jeleniogórska Dog Show. I have an aged suczydełko was shown in the veteran class. Of course this was just an excuse to move out of the house and just be there. Recently I visit so infrequently at the shows that I'm afraid that people will forget about us. Fiona, but she got a beautiful description, landed in second place with a silver medal as the traffic, though beautiful, was not too enthusiastic. Humanly speaking, a little reluctant.
-I think that being overweight is not helping her in the vigorous movement of the flip-made me a judge.
"Hm ... I think it is age rather not let her buck, like a dog in his prime "- I thought to myself, because the judge in the ring not discussed. On the other hand, no good, cheating herself, Fiona could lose about two pounds. Monday, therefore, ordered the diet.



Fiona days before the show.
There we took the camera to the show, because I was supposed to be rain.

Fiona is a dog with strong initial instincts. It is a good, old genes from a time when the goldens were hunting dogs, hunting, and not lazy kanapowcami. I'm not saying that my goldens pozstałe is some beef shit, but certainly, in the face of the diet, not wzięłyby matters into his own paws, or rather in his mouth.

My dogs are prohibited absolutely from entering the skalniak, which for them is simply dangerous. Typically, they understand it and there is rarely pushed. When the ark of a golden retriever on skalniaku, really loud scream.


Fiona on Monday when I walked up and stuck skalniak nose in a lantern, but did not respond to my cries, ran over, capnęłamją by the neck, I looked where it reached her eyes and froze ... In the trunk, which is in the middle of an empty, at the bottom, set up a socket sikoreczki. Rozdziawiały to me to have my nose nieopierzonych puppies. Bother. But I found a place. Since Fiona discovered them, do not forgive. Especially when, in her bowl appeared less calories. A moment of stupidity pomarudziłam hummingbird. Not without reason said to be bird-brained when you want to offend someone. Around dogs, stray the wild cats at night, what chance does the clutch?

That pussy is a 4 cm upatrzyły and exhausted,
lantern he shifted slightly.

peasant ordered lantern brick
that no animal not moved and planted the foot after the chick.

It just happens that all life, which is located on our property, trying to desperately to prevent the brutal laws of nature. Once ejected from the slot odkarmiliśmy small Zieba. I fed her ... chicken breast, and then dog food. This dog food was a hit, it had grown into a finch and a beautiful glossy plumage. Then she lived in captivity, canaries in the company, the rest of your life. In the wild, would probably not have survived.


Our rescued and odkarmiona the purinie finch.

also protect and care about the fate of swallows which every move nests in our garage, beautifully gut "decorate" our Seat. This requires us to sacrifice, because you have to get up and open the garage crack of dawn, the 4th car in the morning and cover with foil paintings.

is no wonder then that, and tits to my care skalniaku aroused feelings, but faltered slightly, realizing what dangers lurk on them. For most of the random events have no influence, but at least you have to try to protect birds against omnivorous Fiona. I asked A watchful guard peasant Fiona, because I know the possibility of my bitches. In my eyes, his time, could eat up more than one mouse. Is better than a cat in their catching. She moved herself when she caught sight of a frog and the peasant, who asked her to donate trophies, wrąbała it alive, oblizawszy with relish.
-Do me a picture of chicks in the middle of the trunk-before leaving I asked the peasant.
-No, I will be sorry you poumierają.
-Keep at least Fiona, because as you know it, out to get tit and frames.
-Good-The man said, and as a peasant, failed to ensure. Black
scenario of my thoughts came true.
Wroclaw answered the phone.
-Guess what did your Uszysko? (Fiona's ear is a nickname.)
-Maria-Jesus groaned, fearing the news-talk is not that old tit wpierdzieliła!?
-Yes, wrąbała tit. It is like a ghost, look away, and she already skalniaku, run to her and she quickly swallows.
-But how is it, so along with the feathers, feet? - I ask the same stupid consuming chicken wings
-even a pen is not released.
- How can despatch alive and it's tit during the breeding? This is what will happen now with these little ones? - Lamentations.
-tit is still up.
Well, after all, they are fed in pairs.
"But it's a nose so I do not think the article, zamęczy to death-the pessimism, with the rest, as always.
But what can I do in this situation? Most worrying to me that you will need to impose a barrier on the Fiona staying outside the house because the fridge should be given second sikorce reproductive success. Such a tragedy! Mother or father died in a dog's mouth, the poor orphan. Fiona, who became incredibly strong positive reinforcement for itself in the form of fresh meat wyżerki, doubtless will return to skalniak. The killer likes to go back to the crime scene.

not stand it and today I put the lens into the hole in the trunk.

I'm coming home. At dinner, discussing the tragic event that took place on our premises. Tits are still living, one parent is uwija as it may, Fiona is sitting either at home or behind a fence. Released to pee before the house, I immediately run towards skalniaka, Thus the next days will be derived on a leash. It has a barrier and is screwed. We occasion too.
-Maybe we should somehow help sikorce this up? In the end we are responsible for the actions of our dog-ground still burning me about it.
-How on earth could you help her? - The man asks, thinking realistically.
-Zieba odkarmiłam can toss her some meat?
-only cats to come down.
Right.
-What they found was reflected in the slot that dangerous place? "- And wonders peasant-While on the other hand, may not have now where? Here, each hole can be heard chirping.
Not without reason, our village was called before Woja Vogelsdorff (Bird Mountain).
-Why did not I have nest boxes? - Asks, perhaps rhetorically, peasant
-I did not say-equivalent to itself.
-Because I thought that nesting boxes, some sort of space technology-stupid answer. I really have tired of me doing the external memory for the peasant. How do I say that something must be done, it supposedly zrzędzę, and how not to say, I hear: "I do not say."
-No, the nesting boxes have glued some wooden boards.
Do-It-I.
-And now what?
-How is what?
open book, showing a finger text read:
-Para hummingbird takes two broods a year.
peasant looks at me like an idiot.
-But we have already COUPLES!
I look at the peasant, like an idiot.
-But we have still plenty of other birds on the property!
-Well, well, yes ...

now expect to solve the case "niskopiennych" hummingbird. I have no illusions that the small exit from the slot, they can be easy prey for cats, so too much or do not attach to them. Fiona we ensure, as soon as we can to not wrąbała their other parent.
A diet Fiona? Well. It can reduce the portion of calories, but this bitch can do the same themselves. On the runway is no longer a living soul, wrąbała all snails (the French palate :-) and do not even want to know what else. On the walk, where it stops, you will find something to eat. The case is hopeless.

because of the barrier Fiona, a whole herd spends most of sunny days at home.
Fiona On the left, under the feet of Buttercup, Mantra chair under the handle.
Gaya in the basket, and the peasant needs no introduction :-)


* pieskimi themes are interested, I invite you to a fresh blog entry on "farming".

0 comments:

Post a Comment