Thursday, March 3, 2011

Plz Suggest Me Some Name Of The Houses



Life offers us so many experience today. You can, develop his brilliant career in great companies, complete missions and romance. It's so fascinating - self-fulfillment, independence, a wardrobe full of clothes and falling to the foot of many "men"! Admiration among his superiors and those butterflies in my stomach each time a new signed contract. Oh how I am big and strong!! I'm at the foot of the world!
dominate and govern !!!!! Hurrrraaaaa!

Only .... I spend Christmas Eve alone ... a sorry, I'm sure someone will fancy spicy sex.

So at least looked into my holidays end of life. At his own request, anyway. Because the only person who activated applications "independence-career" I was. For others, the fullness of happiness for me ... twenty-first century disease.

pseudo My life changed a spontaneous trip. At Christmas, I visited a friend of my daughter and I spent at the seaside with a unique mom 3 kids who taught me, "How to make a decent snowman and odcedzać pasta.
This snowman has revolutionized my life and a little angered my boss, who handed after a few days notice. At his own request.

If someone had told me five years ago, he retires with a thriving career in sales in one of London businesses, to make sand castles on the beach, frankly wyśmiałabym such a vision.
Meanwhile, today I live by the sea and further training in being a mom.
I love my mother and I love to do it with passion and wisdom, which is looking every day.
And although I am a complete no talent culinary, and vacuuming the apartment, creating poems, is really the first time in my life, I feel happy and needed. Maybe in a few years I can say that I am proud mom to full steam.
I let it do what it wants! The joy of my baby's smile does not give anyone!

Life gave us free will. Learn from it. Let us not be wybzykać, artificial colors of mass culture. The real rainbows can be seen only on a weekend foray to the city in search of a missing princess in a magical land on the green meadow, children's smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment